The Best Bathroom Remodeling Contractors in Phoenix, AZ
Get Bathroom Remodeling Ideas from Re-Bath & Kitchens
Are you a Phoenix, AZ resident and looking to remodel your bathroom? Re-Bath & Kitchens completes more than a thousand remodeling projects each year with work that is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. Our exclusive process covers your entire bathroom remodeling project, from the first design consultation to the demolition of your old space, as well as lead testing, product ordering, scheduling, permits, and installation. Re-Bath & Kitchens is licensed, bonded, insured, and ready to take on your bathroom remodel.
Bathroom Remodeling Solutions You’ll Love
There’s a lot to consider once you decide your home is ready for a bathroom remodel. Whether you’re looking to update your space or gut it all together, Re-Bath and Kitchens is here for you every step of the way. The remodeling process will begin once you schedule a free in-home consultation with one of our bathroom interior designers. Our professionals are not only versed in design, but also have extensive product knowledge that can help you decide on a vision for your space. Everyone has unique preferences, so once those details are made clear, our designer will come up with a plan to restore the beauty and functionality of your bathroom in a way that meets your expectations. To make the process a little simpler, our bathroom remodeling contractors in Phoenix can help you choose fixtures and features based on comprehensive style categories, such as:
- Traditional – A refined, yet comfortable style that features classic, formal charm that’s been influenced by the past. Every element feels familiar, properly placed, and welcoming. This style features an abundance of ornamentation, highlighting architectural detail rather than hiding it. Cabinetry can be flush or inset with raised panel doors and is always paired with elegant knobs or handles. Decorative inserts and classic lighting tie the space together, giving the bathroom a warm, lived-in feel.
- Transitional – A harmonious style that balances classic elegance and contemporary chic. With a more relaxed vibe than its traditional roots, transitional style embodies comfort and warmth and gives you the freedom to freshen up the look with trendy accessories. This style is crisp and straightforward with neutral palettes and surfaces, such as wood and stone. Hardware is simple, yet elements like lighting can become statement pieces to give the room a focal point.
- Contemporary – An edgy yet organic style based on geometry and functionality. Sleek cabinetry with simple hardware (or no handles at all), minimal accessories, cutting-edge fixtures, and high-gloss finishes set the stage. A mixture of patterns and textures within a neutral or monochromatic palette bring interest, while eye-catching and edgy lighting complete the space.
If one (or all!) of these categories stuck out to you, our professionals at Re-Bath & Kitchens would be happy to customize these styles to fit your aesthetic. If you’re still having trouble deciding, you might want to take a look at our online bathroom gallery for more inspiration!
Everything You Need for Your Bathroom Remodel
Once you decide on the look you’re going for, you’ll need to pick out appliances and accessories that compliment your bathroom space. Below is a little guide highlighting the most frequently used bathroom remodeling products and solutions that will get you thinking about all your design possibilities:
Bathtubs and Showers
Our tubs and showers are made from DuraBath SSP™ (Solid Surface Polymer), which is a perfect replacement to worn-out fiberglass units. The shower bases and bathtubs are available in several sizes and colors, and the non-porous surface will keep a brilliant shine for years to come. The high-gloss finish will not dent, rust, peel, or crack, which is why our DuraBath SSP™ bathtubs and shower bases come with a lifetime warranty! Additionally, we offer many different accessibility options and even cast-iron tub installations that are guaranteed to take your bathroom remodeling to the next level.
- DuraBath SSP™ – If you’re tired of fiberglass, cultured marble, and tile maintenance problems, Re-Bath and Kitchens’ DuraBath SSP™ is the perfect solution for you! These wall surrounds come in a large assortment of proprietary, designer wall colors and patterns. Plus, your new DuraBath SSP™ wall surrounds are grout-free, so say goodbye to scrubbing those old and moldy grout lines! These non-porous units are impervious to staining, chipping, and cracking. As mentioned, we offer a lifetime warranty on your DuraBath SSP™ walls, bathtubs, and shower bases so you can enjoy your new space for as long as you own your home.
- Natural Stone – We’re proud to carry DuraBath’s Natural Stone line of Wall Surrounds. This beautiful stone is harvested straight from 3,000-year-old rock quarries around the world. When the stone is harvested it is reinforced at the same time which allows the ReBath team to make larger Wall Surround panels and provides a beautiful and seamless appearance.
- Tile – Re-Bath and Kitchens has a vast selection of porcelain, glass, ceramic, and natural stone for your bathroom remodel, as well as a more custom look with designer listelles. Our Re-Bath & Kitchens bathroom designers will be happy to help you find the tile that’s perfect for your style and needs. You can also visit our showroom to see some of our tile samples for yourself.
Re-Bath & Kitchens has hundreds of bathroom accessories that will help make your bathroom functional, safe, and personalized to meet your needs. Here are some of the most common accessories we offer:
- Grab bars – Grab bars are one of the many accessibility options we carry, ensuring safety while bathing. They can be added all over your bathroom to prevent slips and falls.
- Window trim kits – Don’t worry if your shower or bathtub area has a window. We’ll use one of our window kits to trim the window to fit your style.
- Towel bars and toilet paper rings – We offer these accessories in several different styles and finishes to perfectly match the overall look of your remodeled bathroom.
- Shower towers and soap dishes – These features can be built into your shower or countertop to make sure there is a space for all of your toiletries.
Vanity Cabinets and Tops
Looking for more cabinet and storage space? Re-Bath & Kitchens will help design the perfect remodeling solution for your bathroom! Our cutting-edge cabinets and roll-out shelving take advantage of every square inch you have available. Our bathroom experts will design a custom vanity to maximize your storage space. We even offer over-the-toilet cabinets and medicine cabinets to capitalize on your space. Solve your bathroom storage nightmares with our bathroom remodeling solutions.
Tired of the dull lighting in your bathroom? We offer the perfect solutions with recessed or fixture lighting. Updated lighting will open up the look of your bathroom and can make a small space appear bigger. Plus, upgrading your lighting will allow you to see better in your bathroom, increasing functionality and safety.
With award-winning visuals in tile and wood designs, carefree maintenance, and a flexible fiberglass core for comfort and softness underfoot, our bathroom flooring is unrivaled. With nature-inspired designs that look as good as they feel, Re-Bath & Kitchens has an elegant solution without using real hardwood – thus eliminating all the risks associated with natural wood in a wet area. Let our bathroom designer help you choose from our large bathroom flooring selection, including tile, laminate, hardwood, and more!
At Re-Bath & Kitchens, we have a wide variety of toilets from water-efficient toilets to American Disabilities Act (ADA) height toilets. We also offer elongated toilets, as well as soft-close toilet seats and can even help if you’re looking to remodel your bathroom with a bidet. Flushing requirements will vary in each house, so our bathroom remodeling contractors in Phoenix will help you pick out the right toilet for you and your home.
Whether you’re looking for a free-standing sink or one that’s installed into a countertop, we offer an abundance of options. Our vessel sinks offer a modern look to your bathroom, and we have several amazing colors, shapes, and textures for you to pick from. We can also install an under-mount sink, which will give you a smooth, clean look. If you’re working with a smaller bathroom, we can also offer our customers one of our pedestal sinks. No matter what style or mount you prefer, Re-Bath & Kitchens has the perfect sink to fit your bathroom remodel.
Visit Our Bathroom Remodel Showrooms
Find everything you need for your bathroom remodel in our showroom, including services like design assistance and professional installation. We’d be happy to show you the following in-stock features and fixtures:
- Acrylic and natural stone wall
- Walk-in tubs
- Tub liners
- Bertch cabinets and vanities
- Arizona shower doors
- Moen faucets
- Avaire tile
- And more!
Rely on our professionals and products at Re-Bath & Kitchens for a bathroom remodel in Phoenix, AZ that meets all of your needs while retaining a relaxing and functional atmosphere! Reach out to us today for a free in-home design and estimate!