Updating Bathroom Flooring in Phoenix, AZ & Surrounding Areas
Re-Bath & Kitchens Specializes in Bathroom Floor Installation
Is your bathroom beginning to feel outdated? Are you embarrassed when you have guests over or feeling less than relaxed when it’s bath time? Bathroom remodels often include upgrading everything from the bathtub to your vanity countertops, plumbing fixtures, and flooring. You’d be amazed by the difference a new floor can make when transforming your bathroom into your perfect oasis. Re-Bath & Kitchens specializes in installing bathroom flooring for homeowners in Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas, including Peoria, Prescott Valley, and Scottsdale. We offer many durable, stylish options to suit your desired budget and home décor. Let our flooring experts walk you through the selection process.
What Are the Best Bathroom Flooring Options to Consider?
If it’s time for a bathroom floor replacement, you’ll want to select a material capable of withstanding heavy foot traffic but also resistant to moisture caused by spills or steam. At Re-Bath & Kitchens, we offer the most popular bathroom flooring options in Northern Arizona, including all of the following:
- Hardwood Bathroom Flooring – Although hardwood flooring offers timeless beauty, we don’t typically recommend it for bathrooms because wood expands and contracts based on humidity. It might make a good choice for a half-bath or guest bathroom that doesn’t see a lot of usage and doesn’t contain a bathtub or shower area. You’d be better off with engineered hardwood.
- Laminate Bathroom Flooring – Laminate flooring can mimic the appearance of hardwood or natural stone flooring at a fraction of the cost. Laminate often makes a better flooring choice because it’s durable and scratch-resistant. You also won’t have any difficulty keeping laminate bathroom flooring clean since it’s so easy to maintain.
- Tile Bathroom Flooring – Tile flooring is easy to maintain, making it an effective bathroom flooring option. If something is spilled, simply wipe it up with a towel. Its durability is matched by its attractiveness, as it comes in many styles, colors, and patterns to create a one-of-a-kind look for your bathroom. Tile bathroom flooring will outlast many of the other materials.
- Vinyl Bathroom Flooring – Vinyl flooring is water-resistant, making it an excellent choice for the bathroom. Vinyl comes in various options, including sheet vinyl, plank vinyl, and tile vinyl. It also comes in just about any pattern, color, or design imaginable. Bathrooms with a lot of foot traffic benefit from having vinyl flooring, as it doesn’t show as much wear and tear as other types.
- Luxury Vinyl Bathroom Flooring – Luxury vinyl flooring is popular among homeowners desiring the appearance of wood or stone flooring in their bathrooms. Luxury vinyl flooring is scratch- and moisture-resistant, so you won’t ever have to worry about spills or messes. It also feels warmer underfoot than tile or hardwood flooring, making it perfect for those middle-of-the-night or early-morning trips to the bathroom.
State-of-the-Art Visualizer Tools and a Gallery to Aid You
Once you’ve selected the best bathroom flooring replacement option for your needs, you can then think about the desired style, color, texture, and dimensions. If you’re not quite sure what you want, we suggest browsing our portfolio or utilizing our state-of-the-art visualizer tools. You have many materials to browse in our showrooms and online, and we also provide in-home design consultations to help you get started. Our professional technicians can help you take accurate measurements of your space to ensure a seamless appearance upon your new bathroom floor installation in the Phoenix area.
Why Choose Re-Bath & Kitchens for Bathroom Flooring?
Re-Bath & Kitchens has emerged as a local kitchen and bathroom remodeling industry leader over the past 40 years. We pride ourselves on offering bathroom remodeling products to accommodate a wide range of budgets, so you’re sure to find everything you need in our showrooms. Our seasoned remodeling contractors are with you every step of the bathroom remodeling process, from the initial design consultation to obtaining permits, ordering products, or scheduling lead testing or demolition services. Our company is licensed, bonded, and insured, and we back all of our remodeling projects with one of the best warranties in the industry for your peace of mind. Re-Bath & Kitchens is proud to be an exclusive bathroom remodeler in Northern Arizona for both Home Depot and Lowes.
Stop by One of Our Northern Arizona Showrooms Today
If it’s time for a bathroom floor replacement in your Phoenix-area home, Re-Bath & Kitchens would love to assist you throughout the process with our in-depth product knowledge. Contact us today with any questions or stop by one of our showrooms in Peoria, Prescott Valley, or Scottsdale. We’ll be happy to help with recommendations on the best type of bathroom flooring for your needs. Be sure to ask about our available financing options to help you transform your bathroom!