Bathroom Lighting Installation in Phoenix, AZ
Enhance Your Bathroom Lighting with Re-Bath & Kitchens
Most of us spend a good amount of time in our bathroom, so why not make the room as pleasant as possible? Re-Bath & Kitchens installs bathroom lighting fixtures for homeowners in Phoenix, AZ. Your bathroom lights can make or break your space. The bathroom is often the first place you spend time in the morning, and the proper lighting can help you wake up better and see what you’re doing. Upgrading your bathroom can make your life easier and more enjoyable, and new bathroom light fixtures should not be overlooked. Our team would be happy to visit your home in Scottsdale, Peoria, or Prescott Valley to provide an in-home consultation and estimate.
Bathroom Lighting Options
Are you tired of the dull lighting in your bathroom? We offer the perfect solutions with recessed or fixture lighting. Whether you’re taking a shower or bath or getting ready for your day, the proper lighting can go a long way. Our team can install many types of bath light fixtures, including:
- Vanity Lighting – Bathroom vanity lights often consist of two or more lights placed directly above your mirror. These lights illuminate the countertop and sink and are available in many styles.
- Recessed Bathroom Lighting – A popular lighting style throughout the house, recessed lighting is also excellent for bathrooms. Recessed lights save space, and many times bathrooms don’t have much room to spare.
- Ceiling Lighting – A more traditional form of bathroom lighting, ceiling lighting is often located in the center of the room. They offer general lighting for the entire restroom. Ceiling lighting can provide background lighting for using the counters and mirrors. These lights are required by the National Electric Code and are controlled by a switch.
- Wall Sconce Lights – You’ll often find sconce lights in pairs, with one on each side of your mirror and above the sink. Sconce lighting is functional and beautiful and available in many different styles.
- Chandeliers – Add style and class to your bathroom with a chandelier. Placing a decadent chandelier above your bathtub can make you feel like you’re visiting a five-star resort. Your restroom ceiling should be at least ten feet high to accommodate a chandelier.
How to Choose Bathroom Lighting
Many homeowners know they want new lighting for their bathroom, but they aren’t sure exactly how to choose the right fixtures. The team at Re-Bath & Kitchens is happy to help you explore your options. Some pro tips when it comes to selecting bathroom lighting include considering side-mounted sconces, planning for layers of light, using pendants as an alternative, sticking to similar finishes, remembering the tub area, choosing brass or chrome for versatility, and paying attention to the size of your bathroom lighting fixtures.
Bathroom Remodeling Contractors in Arizona
Re-Bath & Kitchens is a leading bathroom remodeling contractor in Phoenix, AZ and nearby cities. Our team is here to help you upgrade your space with a bathroom remodel. Our comprehensive bathroom remodeling process allows you to choose from traditional, transitional, or contemporary. We offer products and solutions for your bathroom remodel, including walk-in tubs, replacement bathtubs, bathroom cabinets, bathroom and shower wall surrounds, bathroom countertops, bathroom flooring, bathroom vanities, bathroom showers, and more. We have financing available and will come to your home to offer you a free consultation and estimate. Contact us today to learn more or get started on upgrading your bathroom lighting.