Bathroom Sinks & Faucets in Scottsdale, AZ
Your Dream Choices For Bathroom Sinks and Faucets
We help you create the bathroom of your dreams. One of the most significant parts of making this dream come true is choosing the perfect bathroom sinks and faucets to match your style. Re-Bath & Kitchens provides bathroom sink and faucet choices to meet your style in Scottsdale, AZ and the surrounding communities. For over 40 years, we’ve helped create customized remodeled bathrooms to meet our clients’ needs. We understand the faucets and sinks can bring an entirely new look to your bathroom. We’re here to help you with the choices to ensure you choose the best for you.
Most Popular Bathroom Sink Choices
There are many bathroom sink choices, including:
- Drop-in Sinks – A drop-in sink usually fits into a pre-cut hole. It’s traditional for a classic look.
- Farmhouse Sinks – A farmhouse sink is a unique designed-sink with a rustic look.
- Undermount Sinks – An undermount sink is installed under your countertop with a seamless design and easy clean-up.
- Vessel Sinks – A vessel sink doesn’t sit in a counter or vanity like a traditional sink, but it is partially sunk into the countertop for a modern look.
- Wall-Mount Sinks – A wall-mount sink is the perfect option when you want to keep open floor space with a contemporary look.
What Are the Different Types of Bathroom Faucets?
There are multiple choices of bathroom faucets, including:
- Widespread Faucets – Widespread faucets vary from six to 16 inches between handles and are used in 3-hole spreads.They have separate controls for hot and cold water and are not connected to the center spout.
- Center Set Faucets –Center set faucets have a 4-inch spread with separate hot and cold-water controls. Unlike widespread faucets, the controls will connect to the center spout.
- Single Hole Faucets –Single hole faucets have one mixing lever that controls hot and cold water.
Some of the most popular faucet finish choices include:
- Polished Brass –A classic favorite, polished brass gives a vintage look with a durable finish.
- Copper –A bold choice, copper is a wonderful choice with antibacterial properties. Though it’s not as durable as some choices, copper ages gracefully.
- Polished Nickel –Polished nickel has a shiny, smooth finish. It’s easy to clean and durable.
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze –Oil-rubbed bronze is a traditional, gorgeous choice with a durable build.
- Brushed Nickel –One of the trendiest finishes, brushed nickel is sleek and modern. It won’t show fingerprints or water spots and is easy to clean.
- Chrome –Known for its versatility, chrome is easy to clean and maintain.
- Matte Black –Matte black is an excellent choice for modern bathrooms for a classy statement. It’s easy to clean and won’t show fingerprints.
Spout Height and Spout Reach
The spout height and reach of a faucet involves the measurement from the bottom of the base to the highest point of the neck and the length the spout reaches out of the sink. You’ll need this information when deciding if you want a vessel sink faucet or a single hole faucet. Both decisions impact splashing reduction and the amount of room left to wash your hands.
Contact Re-Bath & Kitchens
Re-Bath & Kitchens is excited to help you choose the perfect faucet and sink for your bathroom remodel. Whether you want a classic or modern look, we’ll help you find the best choices for your dream bathroom. Our experienced team’s in-depth product knowledge ensures your bathroom faucet and sink is a great fit. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation!