Send Us A Message
Kitchen Cabinets in Phoenix, AZ
Kitchen Contractors Ready to Beautify Your Home
Recreating your kitchen space during a remodel typically involves updating your flooring, countertops, and cabinetry to fit an appealing design. You also want your kitchen to be functional, and your cabinets should provide enough interior space and structural support for your dishes, glasses, and any other items. Re-Bath & Kitchens helps homeowners in Arizona build the kitchens of their dreams with various remodeling services, including brand-new kitchen cabinets. Residents in Phoenix, AZ and beyond have counted on us for more than 40 years. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have completed over a thousand remodeling projects every year. Our priority on every project is ensuring you get the finished kitchen you want with exceptional designs and high-quality materials and craftsmanship. If your kitchen remodel calls for new kitchen cabinets, we can produce and install custom options in any wood, finish, or style that fits your budget.
Enhance Your Remodel with Cabinets in Any Style
Re-Bath & Kitchens wants you to genuinely enjoy your new kitchen, including unique kitchen cabinet ideas. We have a team of certified design consultants who work with you to formulate a design concept matching your desired style, space needs, material choice, and budget. Before we start designing your new cabinets, one of our representatives sits down with you to discuss all your remodeling needs during an initial consultation. The information we gather for this consultation goes into our designers’ concepts for your cabinetry, incorporating your general style, colors, and material choices to shape a complementary kitchen cabinet design. We collaborate with you while drafting your design to ensure we create an accurate representation of your vision with the right wood, finish, hardware, and dimensions, all within your budget. Once we settle with you on the design, our team puts together your beautiful, custom-made kitchen cabinets.
We Install Custom Kitchen Cabinets Matching Your Needs
Completing your new kitchen design with stunning new cabinets is an ideal method of adding style and function to your space. Re-Bath & Kitchens’ team values your satisfaction with the design and build, and we put as much effort into the installation quality. While in the design stage, we use space measurements where the cabinets will go to ensure they fit perfectly without having to adjust your existing layout unless that is part of your remodeling plan. During your remodel, we carefully remove your old cabinetry with the utmost concern to not damage the surrounding walls and other materials any more than is necessary. We focus on installing your new cabinets with as little downtime as possible to ensure we set them up on time, paired with our friendly customer service and dedication to quality. Your kitchen investment will live up to the vision we’ve created with you, with plenty of storage space for your flatware, stemware, cookware, and anything else you stow away for cooking and dining.
What Material Choices Are There for Cabinets?
Your choices in cabinet materials vary on many factors, including strength, cost, and appearance. Some homeowners remodeling their kitchens might choose to spend more on natural wood, while others reduce costs by building their cabinets with another material and adding a veneer to it. Each material choice has its pros and cons. Here are some of the most popular options:
- Natural Wood – This high-grade material option looks beautiful but is significantly more expensive than the other listed options. You get natural elegance in every piece of your cabinetry, but wood’s natural elements, such as knots and wormholes, can tarnish its appearance. Many homeowners choose cabinets with a wood veneer to achieve a natural look without the high price.
- Plywood – This is thought to be a better material when creating cabinets because it is strong but weighs less than particle board and natural wood. It is resistant to scratches and dents and holds screws and fasteners better than other options.
- Particle Board – Manufacturers create particle board by mixing sawdust with glue and then solidifying and curing it under pressure. It is not a dense material, and you may run into issues when screwing or fastening the cabinets. The boards can also swell easily from moisture.
- Medium-Density Fiberboard (MDF) – This option is created under high pressure with very fine particles, making it much denser than particle board. It is strong and long-lasting like wood, and it is easier to fabricate into various styles and shapes than other wood types. The material does scratch easily, and it does not stain well.
- High-Density Fiberboard (HDF) – We also call this material hardboard, and it is denser than particle board and MDF. It works well in flooring material because it stands up to pressure and foot traffic. You pay less for HDF than you would for wood, and it is popular to use for painted finish cabinet doors.
Complete Your Phoenix, AZ Home with Re-Bath & Kitchens
Re-Bath & Kitchens looks forward to helping you remodel your home space with stellar new kitchen wall cabinets. We offer custom-made options and high-quality installations to ensure your investment exceeds your expectations. Whether you need services like refacing kitchen cabinets or a stylish modern kitchen cabinet design, we are ready to help you in cities like Scottsdale, Peoria, and Prescott Valley. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation and get started creating the best kitchen cabinets for your home.