Kitchen Flooring in Peoria, AZ
Putting New Flooring in Your Remodeled Kitchen
Our kitchens are the heart of our homes, where family meals are put together and house party guests always seem to congregate. Whether you have an older home with an outdated design or simply wish to upgrade your home’s aesthetic, remodeling your kitchen is a popular way to increase your home’s value and make it more comfortable. Re-Bath & Kitchens is a kitchen contractor with over 40 years of experience in remodeling projects in various styles and on a wide range of budgets. Classic and contemporary designs alike typically call for updating the counters, cabinets, and flooring. If you have a remodeling project in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Prescott Valley, or Peoria, AZ, our kitchen flooring comes in a wide array of materials, colors, and styles. Choosing the right flooring for your home’s cooking and dining area is a personal choice, influenced by the amount of foot traffic, your budget, and your unique style. Many people go with tile flooring in their designs, but other options like cork and vinyl kitchen flooring work well with your décor and stand up to regular wear and tear.
Incorporating Your Ideas into a Beautiful Design
You deserve the kitchen of your dreams, and Re-Bath & Kitchens makes sure you get a finished project that lives up to your vision. We start the process with an initial in-home consultation, where we discuss your ideas and personal tastes and incorporate them into a design meeting your aesthetic and practical needs. We bring flooring options for you to consider as part of your project, and our collection varies from naturally elegant kitchen wooden flooring to durable and eye-catching tile. To ensure your kitchen design matches the space, we take precise measurements and integrate your counter and cabinet placements into the flooring layout to make sure we achieve a seamless appearance. The material choice is entirely up to you, as well as the colors and styles you pick as options. However, we are ready to answer questions and advise you on creating an ideal kitchen design with our decades of experience and in-depth product knowledge. Our certified design specialists put all your ideas and preferences into a detailed remodeling concept for your approval.
What are Some Popular Materials for Kitchen Flooring?
Re-Bath & Kitchens knows how daunting a kitchen remodeling project can be. Choosing the right flooring is an essential part of the process with many factors to consider, including cost, durability, maintenance, and appearance. Here are some popular kitchen flooring choices for you to consider:
- Hardwood – This flooring option is an excellent way to increase your home’s value with classic and elegant material. Wood is highly durable and doesn’t collect dust or allergens like other materials. Hardwood floors come in a variety of colors and stains to fit your kitchen’s design and décor.
- Laminate – If you are looking for a cost-effective substitution for hardwood flooring with a similar look, laminate flooring is an outstanding choice. This material is durable and scratch-resistant, and cleaning and maintaining it is very simple.
- Tile – Get long-lasting durability and beauty with elegant tile flooring as part of your kitchen remodel. It is very easy to maintain, and it will outlast any other flooring material. Creating a unique design makes your kitchen flooring tile design an eye-catching feature in your home. You can also find a tile that replicates a broad range of other materials, including wood, stone, and cement.
- Vinyl Plank – Vinyl kitchen flooring gives you the look of hardwood with the durability of vinyl material. This option stands up to foot traffic and regular wear and tear, and the planks are waterproof. You also typically pay less for this flooring, and you can find it in various colors and patterns.
- Cork – There are many benefits to having cork flooring in your kitchen. The material is naturally resistant to water, mold, and mildew, and it is very comfortable to stand on for a long time. When properly maintained, a cork floor can last up to 40 years. The cost of tiles can vary depending on their thickness, material quality, and finish quality.
Trust Re-Bath & Kitchens with Your Peoria, AZ Flooring
Our experience in kitchen remodels goes back decades and includes countless projects in Arizona homes. Every year, the team at Re-Bath & Kitchens completes over a thousand projects, many of which include installing the best kitchen flooring options for our clients’ styles and budgets. We listen to your kitchen flooring ideas and make recommendations on which products and materials match your needs. Our design and installation services are second to none and ensure an exceptional finished floor you can proudly show off to family and visitors. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation and find out how we can enhance your kitchen with beautiful new flooring.