Send Us A Message
Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Near Phoenix, AZ
Re-Bath & Kitchens Bathroom Remodeling Services
At Re-Bath and Kitchens, we offer extensive bathroom remodeling services for Peoria, Prescott Valley, Scottsdale, and Phoenix, AZ, residents. Our seasoned bathroom remodeling contractors are with you every step of the way, from the first design consultation to installation, as well as lead testing, product ordering, scheduling, permits, and demolition. We are licensed, bonded, insured, and complete more than a thousand remodeling projects each year with work that is backed by one of the strongest warranties in the industry.
Upgrade Your Space with a Bathroom Remodel
Is your space ready for a bathroom remodel? Tubs and showers are a huge part of your daily routine. Over time, it is not uncommon for these products to begin showing wear and tear. No matter how you're planning to update your space, Re-bath and Kitchens handles bathroom remodels from the initial design to installation.
Our bathroom remodeling process begins with a free in-home design consultation with one of our seasoned bathroom designers. During this consultation, our Re-Bath & Kitchens representative will sit down and discuss all of your bathroom remodel needs. From the square footage of the space to the counters, sinks, and shower design, we'll consider and incorporate every aspect of your preferences into your bathroom remodel. Once the details of your bathroom remodel are settled, our designers will come up with a plan to restore the beauty and functionality of your space in a way that meets your expectations. To make the process simple, our bathroom remodeling company helps you choose fixtures and features by organizing them into style categories, such as:
- Traditional — A refined, yet comfortable style that features classic, formal charm, influenced by the past. Every element feels familiar, properly-placed, and welcoming. This style features an abundance of ornamentation, highlighting architectural detail rather than hiding it. Cabinetry can be flush or inset with raised panel doors and is always paired with elegant knobs or handles. Decorative inserts and classic lighting tie the space together, giving the bathroom a warm, lived-in feel.
- Transitional — A harmonious style that balances classic elegance and contemporary chic. With a more relaxed feel than its traditional roots, transitional style embodies comfort and warmth. It also gives you the freedom to freshen up the look with trendy accessories. This style is crisp and straightforward with warm, neutral palettes and natural surfaces, such as wood and stone. Hardware is simple, yet elements like lighting can become statement pieces to give the room a focal point.
- Contemporary — An edgy yet organic style based on geometry and function. Sleek cabinetry with simple hardware (or no handles at all), minimal accessories, cutting-edge fixtures, and high-gloss finishes set the stage. A mixture of patterns and texture within a neutral or monochromatic palette bring interest, while eye-catching and edgy lighting complete the space.
If one (or all!) of these categories sound right for your bathroom remodel, our professionals at Re-Bath & Kitchens would be happy to customize these styles to fit your personal aesthetic. If you're still having trouble making a decision, we recommend you take a look at our online bathroom gallery for more inspiration!
Products and Solutions for Your Bathroom Remodel
Once you decide the general direction your bathroom remodel will take, you'll need to pick out accessories that compliment your space. Re-Bath & Kitchens offers a ton of options from which to choose, with bathroom remodeling products and solutions that will open your mind to endless design possibilities. The products and accessories we frequently upgrade during our bathroom remodels include:
- DuraBath SSP™ (Solid Surface Polymer) bathtubs and showers
- Wall surrounds: DuraBath SSP™, natural stone, and tile
- Accessories: grab bars, window trim kits, towel bars, toilet paper rings, shower towers, and soap dishes
- Storage-efficient vanity cabinets and tops
- Flooring: tile, laminate, and hardwood
- Toilets: water-efficient, aging in place design, elongated, and soft-close
- Sinks: free-standing, countertop-installed, vessel, and under-mount
There's a lot to consider once you're ready for a bathroom remodel. We'll not only help you find the right products for your new bathroom, but we'll also help you find the monetary resources to transform your bathroom into your dream space.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Exclusive Home Depot Bathroom Remodeler
- 40 years of experience in remodeling
- Exclusive Lowes Bathroom Remodeler
- “We promise to do the work we contract for with a high degree of professionalism and with no hidden charges.” Owner, Kurt Kittleson
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- We can help you find the monetary resources to transform your kitchen or bathroom.
- Powered by 80+ employees who are all background checked, certified and trained by Re-Bath and Kitchens
- We handle everything from design to installation