Upgrade Your Phoenix Area Kitchen or Bathroom
Since 2010, homeowners throughout Arizona, including the Greater Phoenix area, Maricopa County, Peoria, Scottsdale, and Prescott Valley, have trusted Re-Bath & Kitchens for minor and major kitchen and bathroom remodeling services. Your home’s kitchen and bathroom are among the most popular spaces. So, it should come as no surprise that investing in these rooms provides you with the best return on investment. Whether you’ve already envisioned your dream kitchen or bathroom or you need the assistance of our design professionals, we can help bring it to life. As your full-service kitchen and bathroom remodeling expert, we’ll work with you every step of the way, from concept and design all the way through to installation. We’re so confident in our work, it’s all backed by a lifetime warranty. You won’t find a better remodeling team for your next project. Contact our team for a free in-home design and estimate.
Choosing the Kitchen or Bathroom Design
Before the remodel can begin, you’re going to have to make some big decisions, mainly whether you want a major or minor kitchen or bathroom upgrade. A minor kitchen or bathroom is more affordable and offers a great percentage of return on investment. However, it may not correct some of the issues you have with your existing space. Major kitchen and bathroom remodels require a higher cost because they include a complete overhaul of the room. Consider what you’d like to upgrade about your existing space. Learn about some of the most common reasons homeowners choose to remodel their bathroom or kitchen:
- Inadequate Lighting
- Lack of Storage Space
- Poor Layout
- Outdated Style
- Boost Home Value
- Improve Energy Efficiency
- More Functional Space
- Mobility and Aging in Place Solutions
Creating a Detailed Blueprint for Your Remodel
Creating a detailed blueprint is the first step of your bathroom or kitchen remodel project. As your local, full-service kitchen and bathroom remodeling contractor, we’ll work closely with you to ensure your remodel meets your exact specifications. Our design team has experience helping homeowners throughout the area create their dream kitchen or bathroom, regardless of the layout, size, or budget. Our design team can help you find the perfect materials for your remodel to match your desired style. Learn more about the most critical elements of your kitchen or bathroom remodel:
- Cabinets – Kitchen and bathroom cabinets are essential for any kitchen or bathroom remodel. They should provide adequate and easy storage to make the space functional. Cabinets are available in different colors and styles to match your personal aesthetic.
- Countertops – Kitchen and bathroom countertops are another defining feature of your remodel. There are numerous options from which to choose, including quartz, marble, granite, laminate, and more, to suit your budget and style.
- Flooring – No major kitchen or bathroom remodel is complete without upgrading the flooring. We offer installation services for numerous flooring types, including hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl, cork, and many more.
- Lighting – Interior lighting can dramatically change the feeling and mood inside your home. Recessed lighting for homes with low ceilings helps make the room feel big and bright. You can also add overhead lighting above your kitchen table or island for added character.
- Shower & Tubs – Over time, your bathroom’s shower or tub may need to be replaced. Your needs and mobility may also become a factor. Our team can help you age in place gracefully with a new shower or tub installation.
- Layout – Is your kitchen’s layout or bathroom clumsy, inefficient, or inconvenient? Our team offers plumbing and electrical services to improve the design so it works better for your needs.
- Sinks – Need more space for dishes, to clean produce, or to get ready in the morning? We offer sink upgrades for your kitchen, including drop-in sinks, under-mount sinks, and farmhouse sinks.
- Finishes – Our team can add the finishing touches to your remodel by helping you select accent pieces, including cabinet handles, backsplashes, and faucets. All of the elements of your kitchen remodel come together to create a cohesive style.
Old Kitchen or Bathroom Demolition
The next step in your kitchen or bathroom remodeling project is the demolition of the space. While some homeowners may feel they have the skills and tools to demolish their kitchen or bathroom on their own, it’s a delicate project that requires a professional team of experts. Improper demolition can lead to injury, delay your project timeline, and significantly increase the cost of the remodel. As a licensed, bonded, and insured team of remodeling professionals, we take a measured and thoughtful approach to your remodeling project to ensure the space is prepared for remodeling.
New Kitchen or Bathroom Remodel Installation
The installation process is the most exciting part of any remodel for many homeowners. You’re finally able to see months of planning and years of anticipation come together to create your dream kitchen or bathroom. Our knowledgeable and skilled team works diligently throughout the entire installation process to maintain the project timelines. We know your home’s kitchen and bathrooms are essential, so we follow a comprehensive process to minimize interruptions to your daily routine:
- Layout – Our team will begin framing out the new design by constructing walls, altering the plumbing, and rewiring the electrical if you’ve decided to change the layout of the space completely.
- Cabinets – Once the layout is complete, we’ll begin by assembling and installing your new cabinets. For many clients, this process is typically the most exciting part of the project as they can finally start to visualize the look of their new space.
- Countertops – Next, we’ll install the countertops in your kitchen. Countertops are such a critical part of your new kitchen. Not only do they look fabulous, but they help bring the whole design together.
- Fixtures and Finishes – Finally, we’ll put the finishing touches on your renovation by installing the fixtures and finishes.
Choosing the Right Remodeling Contractor Is Crucial
Remodeling your home’s kitchen or bathroom is one of the most significant investments you can make. So, it’s crucial you choose the right contractor for the project. Since 2010, we have been helping to make homeowners’ dreams come true with creative kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects. We combine our years of experience, high-quality materials, and the proper tools for the job to transform your outdated and inconvenient space into something that reflects your personal style. Discover why so many homeowners throughout the area choose us for their kitchen or bathroom remodel:
- Thoughtful Approach – Each of our team members works collaboratively with you, from initial design to final inspection, to help bring your design ideas to life.
- Punctual and Reliable – We know how important it is to complete your remodeling project on time. Our team always shows up on time and is prepared to work.
- Continual Communication – Ourcontractors and designers are always available to answer any questions you have about the project.
- Experience Professionals – Our trusted and skilled professionals have over a decade of experience working in kitchens and bathrooms of all sizes, allowing us to maximize the potential of the space.
- Bonded, Licensed, and Insured – If something goes wrong with your project and your contractor isn’t bonded and insured, you may be left paying for the additional costs. When you choose us, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing you’re covered.
- Proper Tools and Equipment – Our teams use the correct tools for every step of your kitchen or bathroom remodeling project, from design to installation, for the best results.
- High-Quality Products – Our design showrooms are stocked with high-quality kitchen and bathroom products for your home.
- Locally-Owned – As a locally-owned and operated kitchen and bathroom remodeling contractor, we take pride in helping our neighbors dramatically transform the look of their home’s most important space.
Is it time to upgrade the look, function, or layout of your home’s kitchen or bathroom? Our expert team of remodeling contractors has the skills and experience to improve the usability and style of the space. Our comprehensive remodeling process has been refined through years of experience in the industry. We have helped create stunning, functional kitchens and bathrooms in homes throughout the Phoenix area since 2010, and we’re confident we can help you, too. Whether you have a vision in mind for your new kitchen or bathroom or need assistance from our professional designers, we are here to assist you. Speak to our team to schedule a free in-home consultation, or visit our showroom for inspiration.