Bathroom Countertops in Phoenix, AZ & Surrounding Areas
Remodel Your Bathroom With Help From Re-Bath & Kitchens
Could your home benefit from a bathroom remodel? Re-Bath & Kitchens has perfected the bathroom remodeling process from start to finish. From your initial consultation to tearing out the old fixtures and installing the new ones, we’ll ensure everything comes together to create your dream bathroom design. Replacing your bathroom countertops is an excellent place to begin the transformation. Over time, your countertops may show signs of wear and tear. Our experienced remodeling contractors install custom bathroom countertops in Phoenix, Peoria, Prescott Valley, Scottsdale, and surrounding areas in Arizona. Let our team of design experts walk you through the new countertop selection and installation process.
Use Our Portfolio to Select Materials
The first step to replacing your bathroom countertops is to measure your space and think about how much you’re willing to spend. Accurate measurements are essential, so you buy the right amount of materials. We usually suggest viewing our portfolio so you can get an idea of what your new bathroom countertops will look like inside your home before making your final selections. This can help you save time and money when it comes to narrowing down your choices for the best bath and vanity countertops for your budget and existing home décor.
What Materials Do We Use for Bathroom Countertops?
You have many colors, patterns, styles, textures, and materials to choose from for your new bathroom countertops. Re-Bath & Kitchens has three showrooms in Northern Arizona so you can view and compare the most popular bathroom countertop materials we have to offer, including all of the following:
- Granite Bathroom Countertops – Granite countertops are solid and reliable, especially when they’re sealed. They’re naturally resistant to stains and scratches, making them a long-lasting choice. Available in slabs of all sizes, they’re adaptable to fit any surface and can be tinted in just about any color of your preference. Granite bathroom countertops add resale value to a home.
- Quartz Bathroom Countertops – Quartz countertops offer you the best aesthetics and practicality for your money. They’re just as strong and durable as granite countertops, but because quartz is a non-porous material, it won’t require a sealant. Because quartz is a little easier to install, it tends to work better in tight bathroom spaces without breaking the bank.
- Marble Bathroom Countertops – There’s no mistaking the exotic beauty of marble countertops, which come in a rainbow of hues, including white, black, rose, gray, and even yellow. While marble may not be the best choice for kitchen countertops due to its porous nature, it tends to work well in bathrooms that see less traffic and fewer liquid spills. Marble makes a bold choice.
- Solid Surface Bathroom Countertops – Solid surface bathroom countertops are easy to clean, making them a practical and affordable choice. Their non-porous surface makes them hygienically superior to other countertop materials, while their solid surface is easily repairable should they ever become damaged. They are vulnerable to scratching and strong chemicals.
- Laminate Bathroom Countertops – For those looking for the most eco-friendly material choice, you can’t go wrong with laminate bathroom countertops. Because laminate is lightweight, it’s easy to install and cost-efficient, although you may have to replace it more frequently than marble or granite. Laminate countertops come in many attractive colors and patterns.
Leave the New Bathroom Countertop Installation to Our Experts
Once you decide which bathroom vanity countertops are best for your needs, Re-Bath & Kitchens is licensed, bonded, and insured to provide bathroom countertop installation in Phoenix and surrounding areas. We make bathroom remodeling hassle-free with in-home design consultations and extensive material selections in our Northern Arizona showrooms. From our design consultants to our installation technicians, every employee completes thorough training and background checks before being allowed in your home for your peace of mind. You can rest assured we’ll respect your home while installing your new bathroom countertops, which are sure to make your bathroom both stylish and functional.
Transform Your Phoenix, AZ Bathroom With New Countertops
Backed by over 40 years of experience and one of the best warranties in the industry, Re-Bath & Kitchens is proud to be among Phoenix’s preferred bathroom countertop installers. We’re also proud to be the exclusive bathroom remodeling partner of Home Depot and Lowes throughout Northern Arizona. Whether you’re only interested in new countertops or an entire bathroom makeover, we can help you find materials to suit your preferences and budget. From traditional to contemporary styles, our three showrooms are sure to have something to complement your home décor. Reach out today with any questions or visit one of our showrooms to get started on your next bathroom remodeling project!